What else is there to do...
When you expected to be a mom, and instead you're a miscarriage survivor struggling with infertility? 

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Fun!

Thank you so much to Hope at Invisible Mother for giving me The Stylish Blogger Award!


The rules for accepting this award are:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 other bloggers.
4.  Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things About Me:

1.  I love being outdoors... camping, hiking, canoeing, I love it all :)
2.  I am an obsessive TV watcher on Netflix.  If left to my own devices, I will sit down and watch all the episodes of a series (Season 1 to the end) without watching a single other thing.
3.  I have two dogs that I love to pieces.  One is a 6 year old border collie mix.  The other is a 2 year old mutt of some sort.  They look like sisters, and they love cuddling!
4.  I am working on a Master's degree in Me.dical Mic.robiol.ogy and Immu.nolo.gy right now.
5.  When I was little, I fell through the ceiling into the living room.  It made me famous for a while.
6.  I have lived in 3 different states.
7.  Most days, you can find me wearing a fleece or a sweatshirt.

I am giving this award to (I can only make it to 10):

1.  Jen at Discovering Joy in the Storm
2.  Keya at Stolen fertility... and my quest to find it
3.  Jay at Stork Stalking
4.  msshamisdavis at The crazy ramblings of a confused soul
5.  b at The Journey to Our Three Little Kilos
6.  Shortcake4813 at My Journey to Motherhood
7.  HopeBPatient at Eggs Out of Time
8.  Stephanie at All Things Conceivable
9.  LifeLine at The Baby Chase Project
10.  Paula at Wyatt's Ways

No comments: