What else is there to do...
When you expected to be a mom, and instead you're a miscarriage survivor struggling with infertility? 

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mid Cycle Already

Well, I had a bit of a breakdown around the time of AF's arrival.  And none of the depressing thoughts that I had during that breakdown are gone, but the crazy sadness and hopelessness is much better now.  So I'm onto Clo.mid cycle #3.  I'm CD10 already, and have an ultrasound to check my follies on Friday.  I can't wait, and I am so hoping everything looks good.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Sorry you've been feeling so depressed. I've gone through a funk almost every time I've gotten AF since my miscarriages. It really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with this too.

I hope this cycle goes well for you and that you see lots of good follies at your U/S appointment.

Fingers crossed for you!